Business Analyst - Implementation
Business Analyst /
PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. We use groundbreaking technology like AI and machine learning to automate tactical tasks while providing business intelligence for strategic decision-making. We have offices in London, Spain, Poland and the USA.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong Project Management skills and experience working in the travel industry to join our Implementation Team in London. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing new Travel clients and the implementation of new products.The right candidate will have proven experience working on software development projects within an Agile environment.
- Develop and write user stories that support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate for iterative development.
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the team on Sprint Planning and assist with planning to accomplish items from backlog.
- Lead on implementation configuration in order to deliver the PredictX product to clients.
- Run client based UAT sessions in order to validate and sign off the product implementation.
- Produce and customise documentation in order to allow sign off and handover of the implementation project.
- Synthesise data using appropriate tools and technology while leveraging knowledge of data sources, data quality and business context.
- Apply analytical and statistical methods and models to provide stakeholders with actionable insights that will improve sales conversion, retention and customer value.
- Create dashboards and reports that inform decisions at all levels of stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years + experience in Business Analysis or Project Management
- 2 years + Travel industry experience
- Strong SQL, Agile and stakeholder management Ability to anticipate upcoming issues and workout potential solution anticipate upcoming issues and work out potential solutions
- Ability to challenge and motivate others.
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc