PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources on to one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
The Systems Administrator will be managing the physical office security and technical support - keys, fob and CCTV systems administration, bit of windows, linux, mac and printer support. Administering Linux servers for production, development and networks. Working on internal infrastructure projects, strengthening the security, upgrading, patching systems etc.
Unfortunately, at this current time, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for candidates whom are not eligible to work in the UK without one.
- Responding to error reports from monitoring systems
- Answering tasks from other teams
- Attending daily standups, other meetings/discussions
- Flat structure - everyone on same level (no 1st and 2nd level splitting)responding to team manager
- Everyone as the team is providing infrastructure for every team in company - developers, business analysts, marketing, sales….
Previous Experience Required
- At least 1-4 years experience in systems Linux administration
- Linux - RHEL/CentOS - ideally everything from the top to bottom from version 5 to 7
- Services: HTTP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Git, firewall, NFS, SSHFS...Some of the technologies (nice to know): HTTP: Apache, NginX , Tomcat Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Vectorwise Virtualization: KVM Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible Monitoring: Nagios Scripting: bash, python Networks: Cisco ASAContainerization: docker, convoy, rancher
- HTTP: Apache, NginX , Tomcat
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Vectorwise
- Virtualization: KVM
- Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring: Nagios Scripting: bash, python
- Networks: Cisco ASA
- Containerization: docker, convoy, rancher
Interested? We run a very relaxed and open atmosphere and offer a competitive salary.