Graduate Client Analyst
Business Analyst /
Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Do you get excited about the future of data analytics, AI, and technology?
PredictX is a SaaS company designed to analyse, predict and automate critical decision making for businesses. With our integrative AI technology, companies can make tactical decisions to improve their strategies, policies and forecasts.
At PredictX, we take pride in creating a work environment that promotes invention, independence and transparency. Our social and 'open door' approach allows everyone to show initiative, be creative and collaborate across the business. Our team consists of valuable and knowledgeable industry experts who seek to push the boundaries of technology, data analytics and AI.
PredictX wants inventors. We are looking for people with ideas and solutions to improve the way we do things. If you are a problem-solver, creator, and designer looking to expand your knowledge and responsibilities, talk to us!
Headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and US. We are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join us. Become an inventor and join our team.
What Are We Looking For?
A graduate that is looking to start a career in client analytics. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day customer engagement for all production clients, you will work within the PredictX support team and closely with the Account Management function to ensure that the client base is fully supported. As part of your role you will be expected to complete data acquisition, data validation, data load and report refreshes on a scheduled basis, identifying waste and suggest innovations to ensure all repeatable processes are automated. You will learn technical skills in SQL, Python and other coding languages whilst combining this with consultative client facing soft skills.
The support you provide will range from help requests, to investigating bugs/issues with production analysis, to producing ad hoc analysis and consultancy.
- Maintaining data acquisition, regular data refreshes, user setup
- Client on-boarding and training
- Client support including responding to client support emails and calls
- Diagnosing and fixing client data issues
- Manage and own client-facing documentation, training and solution user guides
- Working with clients to scope, build and deploy ad hoc requests
- Additional client consultancy including face-to-face workshops and advanced training
Key Competencies and Required Skills
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Adaptable and solution-oriented
- SQL (MySQL, Ingres/Vectorwise)
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Agile project Management Experience with technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Attentiveness and an eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A core willingness to learn
- Experience of performing analytics in the travel or retail industries