Business Analyst - Implementation
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources onto one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London, with offices in London, Spain and USA.
PredictX is a cloud-based business execution platform that empowers users to translate their company’s raw data into actionable and meaningful information. By gaining access to our highly configurable solution, our clients are able to understand, control and automate data-driven actions for all areas of their business. We work with industry leaders from both the private and public sectors across the Travel, Care and Health, Procurement, Retail, Risk Insurance and HR Industries. Due to our flexibility, our data analytics solutions can be applied across any business area that generates data. From instant searches to detailed, fully customisable reports, and contract management, the PredictX platform empowers to make the right business decisions instantaneously. Our specialties include: Business Execution, Predictive Analysis & Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Cleansing and Enrichment, Decision Support, Data Interpretation and Visualisation, Information Management, and Workflow.
PredictX is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong Project Management skills to join our growing business in our London office to work within our Implementation Team. The candidate will primarily work on implementing new clients across multiple product lines including our Travel, Retail and Healthcare solutions. The right candidate will have proven experience working on software development projects within an Agile environment. Collaboratively working with the other Business Analysts and Developers to deliver software projects to the highest quality. This position will give you the opportunity to work in cross functional teams.
Objective of the role:
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Collaborate with the team on Sprint Planning and assist with planning to accomplish items from backlog
- Assist and lead on implementation configuration in order to deliver the product to the client
- Run client based UAT sessions in order to validate and sign off the product implementation.
- Produce and customise documentation in order to allow sign off and handover of the implementation internally to Pi’s Client Analytics team.
- Manage backlog by creating a prioritised list, product backlog, and assists the team in breaking down the pieces into smaller, more manageable pieces and build it incrementally.
- At the end of the Sprint, participate with team in review of the product and a retrospective
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Proven Business Analysis experience (2 Years Minimum)
- Strong SQL
- Agile Experience
- Experience of software development projects
- Senior Stakeholder management experience
- Polished communication skills
- Python (an advantage)
Experience and other skills:
- Business Analysis or Project Management: 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar) in related field
- Analytical experience in one of the following sectors: Travel Management, Retail Analysis, Health or Social Care
- Ability to work accurately and effectively even when under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate upcoming issues and work out potential solutions in advance.
- Ability to challenge and motivate others.
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support across multiple implementations.
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise.
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
- Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning.
Interested? The salary we are aiming for is negotiable for the right candidate.