Regional Sales Executive
Introduction to Pi
PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources on to one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
Our approach to the market is governed by our desire to fully address the needs of our clients and guide them along the data insight journey. We obstinately focus on People, Process and Technology to ensure we are best placed to capitalise on the future of how data and spend management will come to evolve in the coming years.
Pi has been in the data-driven enterprise intelligence space for over 30 years having been established in 1983. Pi was relaunched in 2008 after a management buy-out.
Our headquarters is located in London (near Victoria train station) and our North American office opened in Atlanta in 2015. This year, Pi has opened a Silicon Valley office to focus on Machine Learning and an office in Madrid to focus on Natural Language Processing.
Pi currently has 80 employees globally.
Sectors & Solutions
6 business solution lines sit atop of the Pi Platform that service a variety of sectors and functions for global clients.
The Pi Platform base architecture is inherently designed with flexible, granular controls to ensure data quality, data segregation, and cutting edge delivery.
Pi Travel - Travel Sector/Function: Rapidly achieve cost savings and travel policy compliance
Pi Procure - Procurement Sector/Function: Drive out cost and supplier risk, and improve supplier performance
Pi Health - Healthcare Sector: Driving better patient outcomes, quality and efficiency
Pi Risk - Finance and Insurance Sector: Reduce risks across product lines, geographies and sectors
Pi Retail - Retail Sector: Maximise revenue and profit growth across all retail channels
Pi HR - Human Resources Function: Easily hire, cultivate and retain high-performance talent
Pi is first and foremost a data technology company and only invests in one area - data. Pi funds and develops the Pi Platform for the benefit and development of all solutions. This approach has meant that innovations that solve intricate data challenges in one solution can be used to the benefit of other solutions - meaning the company, platform, and solutions constantly move forward and innovate in their respective areas. Client demands and market shifts shape Pi’s business strategy which has the customer experience and customer success at its core.
Business Execution, Predictive Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Cleansing and Enrichment, Decision Support, Data Interpretation and Visualization, Information Management, Workflow
In response to our rapidly growing business we are seeking candidates for the role of Regional Sales Executive, EMEA. The successful candidate must have a track record of managing complex corporate clients or public sector customers with a goal towards achieving high satisfaction levels.
Working as a part of the business development team you will be a key stakeholder in the growth of our business and in overall client satisfaction levels. You will need to leverage your relationship management skills to ensure optimal client satisfaction levels and make recommendations for improvements in the on boarding, user experience, and relationship management process.
- Achieve assigned sales objectives through sales to new customers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, and negotiation to close
- Work closely with Managing Director to develop effective sales strategies
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Pi’s products and services
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results by consistently maintaining a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings, cold calls, and prospecting as assigned by the MD
- Develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors to increase direct selling opportunities as appropriate
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Pi
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare reports, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Pi to help meet company objectives
- Provide feedback from field experience to MD as well as internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competition etc.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers
- Operates under moderate supervision
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years successful business-to-business software or web-based solution sales experience, preferably to Travel/Procurement departments
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative sales training
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Sales experience with SaaS applications is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications like WebEx, Go to Meeting or Join Me
- Job involves travel as necessary to meet sales quotas
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
- Please refer all queries related to this position to Jonathan Fianu, Associate Director at Pi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
**We do not work with recruiters, thank you **