Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Are you excited to see what new developments in AI, machine learning and predictive analytics will bring?
PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and empower strategic decisions.
Our business model is rooted in research and development - providing a rich learning experience to our employees. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with strong Linux Background who is familiar with both traditional systems administration of physical servers and networks. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working with Data Centre, Hardware or Cloud infrastructure and willingness to learn new skills.
- ISO/InfoSec coordination
- Customer technical questionnaires & meetings
- Project management (dc move planning, docker -> K8s migration)
- Jira/"sprints" planning - monthly meetings & reviews, quarterly planning
Skills and Previous Experience
- Strong experience with multiple flavours of Unix/Linux
- 3+ years working as a sysadmin or similar with small, medium or enterprise infrastructures
- Experience with virtualisation and cloud technologies such as OpenShift, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Networking skills and competency from Layer 2 to Layer 7
- Strong security skills including firewall experience
- The ability to develop creative solutions to problems, complex and mundane
- Skills in team collaboration along with the ability to work independently
- Understand of DevOps methodology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of technical expertise and seniority, inside and outside the organisation both verbally and written