Regional Sales Executive based in London
PredictX helps leaders in business make improved decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and enhance strategic decisions. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA. We are market leaders in our space with customers who are ardent advocates.
What Are We Looking For?
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Are you excited to see what new developments in AI, machine learning and predictive analytics will bring? Do you enjoy explaining how technology solves business problems?
We have an exciting opportunity for driven, dynamic sales professionals to join the team here in London to strengthen our EMEA Sales Team. Your primary responsibilities are driving new revenue growth through sales of PredictX SaaS solutions to European prospects.
You will have a unique opportunity to engage with the largest and most prestigious multinational companies in Europe and effectively present, negotiate and persuade C-level and business-line executives within large multinationals. PredictX’ success has created a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Disciplined practice of working the sales process to move opportunities through the pipeline to close.
- Meeting agreed sales targets.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans, preparing and completing action plans; identifying trends; implementing productivity, quality and customer-service standards; determining regional sales.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about PredictX products, services and relationships with third-party vendors to increase direct selling opportunities.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs while coordinating and organising input from multiple sources within PredictX.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of Sales experience interacting with and selling to mainland European customers in French and/or German.
- Strong business French and/or German language skills - being able to present our product.
- Energetic, ambitious, and passionate; pioneering a growing and successful product driven team.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously but open to constructive coaching
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstration.
- Persuasive writing skills.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time to client visits and industry events.
- Fluency using Salesforce.
- Ideally you will have experience selling technology products, especially demonstrating ability to understand and sell the value proposition of SaaS/Cloud solutions to the European market.
- Experience and knowledge of either the business travel or business expense management business domains is a major advantage.