PredictX is on a mission to give every business access to better insights, and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data, yet struggle to extract the information it holds. Our machine learning based platform aggregates, cleans and analyzes their data sources to automate insight generation. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users to leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London, with offices in Spain and the US. We are looking for intellectually curious, driven individuals to join our team as we change the way businesses utilise their data.
This is a unique opportunity to work within our rapidly growing team, which reaches to all corners of PredictX. You will have a major impact from the start on the continuous integration of data science in our platform, and will have the freedom to innovate across all data science topics (supervised and unsupervised, regression, classification, clustering, etc). A successful candidate will have both a strong understanding of data science fundamentals and the creativity to apply this to a diverse range of problems. Our clients include some of the largest, most demanding global brands such as UBS, Pfizer, AIG, Zurich, Mondelez and Adidas.
- Develop new machine learning products to expand Predict X’s data science capabilities
- Own data engineering pipelines from raw data to usable features
- Conduct research into new technologies, algorithms and techniques and proof-of-concept how they could work within our platform
- Lead the development of a product from prototype through to production
- Coordinate with other members of the Predict X development team worldwide
- Advanced level degree in machine learning or another related field
- Proven industry experience productionalising machine learning solutions
- 4+ years of Python experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- 2+ years industry data scientist/engineer experience
- Proficiency with relevant machine learning packages (SciKit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, NLTK)
- Experience using cloud tools (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 1+ year using distributed systems such as Hadoop and Spark
- 1+ year of natural language processing experience
- Competitive salary
- Freedom to innovate
- Opportunity to explore multiple projects & technologies
- Subsidised Gym membership
Please only apply to this role if you have unrestricted right to work in the UK.