QA Product Analyst
PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources on to one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Pi is a cloud-based business execution platform that empowers users to translate their company’s raw data into actionable and meaningful information. By gaining access to our highly configurable solution, our clients are able to understand, control and automate data-driven actions for all areas of their business.
We work with industry leaders from both the private and public sectors across the Travel, Care and Health, Procurement, Retail, Risk Insurance and HR Industries. Due to our flexibility, our data analytics solutions can be applied across any business area that generates data. From instant searches to detailed, fully customizable reports, and contract management, the Pi platform empowers to make the right business decisions instantaneously.
Our specialties include: Business Execution, Predictive Analysis & Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Cleansing and Enrichment, Decision Support, Data Interpretation and Visualization, Information Management, and Workflow.
Due to key advances in our 2017 product roadmap, Pi is looking to bring in a brilliant, experienced, driven QA Analyst to join our growing team. The selected individual will be responsible for testing our products and business focused platform components to ensure our high standards and client expectations are met.
As a QA Analyst within Pi, you will be responsible for executing test cases as well as creating, building and tuning automated scripts across the entire analytical build and automation process. You will be creating defect reports and working directly with other members of the Analytical Product team as well as our Pi Engineering department to help resolve any bugs. The QA Analyst will perform some or all of the following types of testing: functional, regression, usability, and load/performance. The right candidate will also have experience and the ability to help develop our QA function, extending the QA framework across into our other business focused teams. This will require the candidate to gain further knowledge of Pi’s product base and the relevant market segments as they grow in the role.
- Responsible for planning and executing functional and system level testing
- Able to proactively construct, build, execute and automate test plans, follow up on test results and extent test plans to cover additional functionality
- Identify and expand on test techniques
- Understand and follow Engineering and QA processes
- Establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of work and procedures
- Analyse and reproduce issues and problems identified through Pi Client Analytics and Support teams.
- Create test progress summaries for SCRUM Master/Project Managers
- Analyse results against plans and specifications and makes recommendations based on these results.
- Works closely with Pi Engineering team and Architect to help provide business knowledge and context to help design and inform correct platform configuration
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- 2+ years of Testing and QA experience, including: experience of writing and executing automated tests, experience with GIT, understanding of Agile methodologies, experience using Jira/other project tracking software
- Knowledge of the Pi’s industry areas
- Strong time management skills
- A core willingness to learn
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
We offer an initial salary of £35,000 (negotiable with experience), good benefits and possibilities for further career opportunities within a fast growing company. Candidates must be eligible and available to work within Pi's London office in Victoria.