Business Analyst /
Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Do you get excited about the future of data analytics, AI, and technology?
PredictX is a SaaS company designed to analyse, predict and automate critical decision making for businesses. With our integrative AI technology, companies can make tactical decisions to improve their strategies, policies and forecasts.
At PredictX, we take pride in creating a work environment that promotes invention, independence and transparency. Our social and 'open door' approach allows everyone to show initiative, be creative and collaborate across the business. Our team consists of valuable and knowledgeable industry experts who seek to push the boundaries of technology, data analytics and AI.
PredictX wants inventors. We are looking for people with ideas and solutions to improve the way we do things. If you are a problem-solver, creator, and designer looking to expand your knowledge and responsibilities, talk to us!
Become an inventor and join our team.
We are looking for an experienced BI Analyst with strong Project Management, technical and analytical skills and experience to join our Business Analyst Team in the US.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting PredictX clients on their platform modules. The right candidate will have proven experience working in a support team and an analytical role.
- Manage ETL of incoming data
- Create SQL scripts for PredictX’s proprietary analytics software
- Working with clients creatively to design, build, and deploy ad hoc reports
- Additional client consultancy including face-to-face workshops and advanced training
- Facilitate regular meetings with the project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Lead client calls and catch-ups throughout the implementation phase
- Lead the client as a project manager - set timelines, create project plans, manage Jira backlogs, run stand-ups, sprints etc.
- Collaborate with the team on sprint planning and assist with planning to accomplish items from the backlog.
- Ensure all items on the Statement of Work are implemented/developed, and existing project features are configured.
- Run client based UAT sessions to validate and sign off the product implementation.
- Produce and customise documentation to allow sign off and handover of the implementation project.
- Synthesise data using appropriate tools and technology while leveraging the knowledge of data sources, data quality and business context.
- Apply analytical and statistical methods and models to provide stakeholders with actionable insights that will improve sales conversion, retention and customer value.
- Create dashboards and reports that inform decisions at all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and promote ideas for improving processes and PredictX modules
Key Competencies and Required Skills
- Experience of performing analytics with business travel and expense data from various T&E systems (e.g. Concur)
- Proven experience in client facing roles; working with and communicating to senior stakeholders and with multiple layers across the business and vendors
- Experience working in a support team
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Adaptable and solution oriented
- SQL (MySQL, Ingres/Vectorwise), Python (Useful, not required)
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Agile project Management Experience with technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients