Frontend Developer Angular 2+
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Would you like to write the code today that will create the applications of tomorrow?
PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and empower strategic decisions.
Our business model is rooted in research and development - providing a rich learning experience to our employees. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
Currently, we are looking for a new Frontend Developer to help us build and design our new generation platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work autonomously - bringing their own unique ideas to the table. Working closely with our DevOps and Project Management teams, they will be tasked with evaluating and making optimal use of new frontend technologies in order to develop high-quality, testable and performant software.
- Develop high quality software
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of our new generation platform
- Contribute to the technical direction of the teamApply best-in-class software development practices
- Work closely with product managers and designers to quickly iterate on features and products
- Strive for continuous improvement within the team
Education and experience
- Web application UI development experience1 to 2 years’ experience using Angular
- Agile software development, ideally in large agile projects
- Development of SaaS solutions
- Bachelor of Sciences degree, ideally specialising in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Equivalent practical experience will be considered.
- Can convert concepts/designs into code
- Angular (Anything above Angular 2)
- Custom visualisation creation with third party libraries
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for UX and product design
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp and Webpack (or similar)
- Can use version control systems with confidence (Specifically but not limited to GIT)Problem solving and analytical skills
Most of all, the ideal candidate should be passionate about their work and committed to helping their team improve in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.