HR and Administration
PredictX is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. Our machine learning based platform understand, clean, and integrate their data sources to automate this burden. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London, with offices in Spain and United States. We are always looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an office manager who will be the heartbeat and culture carrier of PredictX. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic office. The successful candidate will ideally come from a technology recruitment background and be able to attract and headhunt quality candidates in a timely and cost effective manner.
- First point of contact for the office, meet & greet visitors, handle inbound calls and monitor inbound email enquiries
- Manage day-to day expenditure, including ordering and accounting for all office supplies and consumables.
- Manage end to end hiring process, ATS system (Lever) and candidate experience
- Support the process for developing and implementing company perks and organising social activities
- Manage the security of the office (access keys, fire drills and health and safety compliance)Provide administrative support to directors as and when it is needed
- Support management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents for meeting and arranging catering during meetings/events
- Liaise with third party service providers
- Update all required documentation with internal ISO lead
- Undertake internal audits of ISMS
- Organise ISMSF meetings and documentation.
- Maintain company ISO27001:2013 certification with BSI and QMSManagement of account management payment system / calendar.
- Maintenance of vTiger CRM system.
Key Competencies and Required Skills
- Ability to work proactively and flexibly using initiative to step outside of your role when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Organised and efficient, able to juggle multiple tasks at same time
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to deal with guests in a smooth and professional manner
- Efficient in Microsoft programs and have a well developed written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1+ year experience working as an in-house recruiter or in a recruitment agency
- Experience of job board usage, LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing techniques
- Experience in headhunting
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Pizza Friday
- Quarterly company event
- Subsidised Gym membership
Please only apply to this role if you have unrestricted right to work in the UK.