Technical Product Manager - Platform
PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources on to one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
The Senior Product Manager for the Pi Platform role will help us unlock innovative new approaches to making big data analytics, business intelligence, and artificial intelligence more accessible and useful to companies. You will work closely the VP of Product and CEO regularly to develop and execute the product roadmap. You will be member of our product team including UX/UI design collaborating on a daily basis with our development teams to strengthen our existing products and bring new products to the market. A key part of the role will be to interface between the market, sales & marketing, and our internal development team. This is is highly technical role that will specifically focus on strengthening our core platform that integrates data from disparate sources, model and analyse data, and then visualise and deliver data to users via various interfaces. You will work closely with domainspecific Product Managers who work to extend and configure our platform to key industry verticals and functional roles.
To support our data driven culture you will help manage product analytics to help support decision making regarding product features and strategy. As a result you will be an excellent communicator and be able to juggle a busy schedule of diverse tasks. Essentially you’re goal will be to integrate, evaluate and prioritise product requirements from various internal and external stakeholders in order to build products our users love.
- Engage customers and prospects to better understand needs and opportunities
- Define and document user requirements ready for implementation by our development team
- Perform user requirement quality assurance on new product releases
- Work closely with developers through agile development process and 2week sprints
- Work closely with design team to develop and refine concepts
- Collaborate with our sales teams to prepare and present demos and run workshops with prospects
- Serve as a interface and conduit between our internal team and the marketplace
- Track and report analytics on product performance
- 5+ years experience in SaaS B2B product management
- Technical knowledge of data management, analytics, and visualisation technology
- Track record of leading successful software product launches from scratch and/or delivered multiple major software product releases www.pi.net
- Experience collecting, validating and prioritising market feedback and iterating on new feature / product development to optimise solutions
- Experience in business intelligence and analytics market with good understanding of competitor products and companies.
- Experience establishing, managing and communicating product performance analytics
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and coordinating crossfunctional teams
- A/B and multivariate testing to validate early which ideas will perform best
- Curiosity and an interest in understanding and solving customer problems
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of or strong interest in artificial intelligence technologies such as machine learning, deep learning, neural networks
- Experience in product marketing either directly or working with a marketing team
- Strong understanding of usercentric design process
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Regular innovation sharing sessions across the company
- Gym membership
- New laptop
All our employees need to have a clear CRB check prior to the start date with us. Please apply for one if you don't have it (we then will reinburse it if you start working with us)