Head of Sales (EMEA)
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Are you excited to see what new developments in AI, machine learning and predictive analytics will bring?
PredictX helps leaders in business make improved decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and enhance strategic decisions. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong, dynamic sales leader to join the team here in London to head up our EMEA Sales Team. Your primary responsibilities are driving new revenue growth through sales of PredictX SaaS solutions and the management of the Sales team in London. As a seasoned SaaS sales leader, you will be expected to lead, manage and coach our growing sales team across EMEA.
- Collaborate with the CEO to define regional sales strategy, targets and objectives, ensuring that internally we have the right resources and capabilities to succeed.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement throughout the sales funnel.
- Manage data on internal systems & Salesforce.
- Assist the team to manage our Sales pipeline through the funnel towards deal close.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about PredictX products, services and relationships with third-party vendors to increase direct selling opportunities.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organising input from multiple sources within PredictX.
- Manage and coach your team to implement Customer centric selling approach.
Previous Experience and Skils
- Proven track record of selling SaaS solutions, generating ARR from new customers and supporting the team to generate growth from existing relationships.
- Strong abilities in accurately reading complex sales situations, identifying key decision makers, stakeholders and budget owners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present, negotiate and persuade stakeholders.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and as collaborate strongly as part of a team.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time to client visits and industry events.