Business Intelligence Analyst - Implementation
Business Analyst /
Do you consider yourself a pioneer? Do you get excited about the future of data analytics, AI, and technology?
PredictX is a SaaS company designed to analyse, predict and automate critical decision making for businesses. With our integrative AI technology, companies can make tactical decisions to improve their strategies, policies and forecasts.
At PredictX, we take pride in creating a work environment that promotes invention, independence and transparency. Our social and 'open door' approach allows everyone to show initiative, be creative and collaborate across the business. Our team consists of valuable and knowledgeable industry experts who seek to push the boundaries of technology, data analytics and AI.
PredictX wants inventors. We are looking for people with ideas and solutions to improve the way we do things. If you are a problem-solver, creator, and designer looking to expand your knowledge and responsibilities, talk to us!
Become an inventor and join our team.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with strong Project Management skills and experience working in the travel industry to join our Implementation Team in London. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing new Travel clients and the implementation of new products. The right candidate will have proven experience working on software development projects within an Agile environment.
- Develop and write user stories that support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate for iterative development.
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the team on Sprint Planning and assist with planning to accomplish items from backlog.
- Lead on implementation configuration in order to deliver the PredictX product to clients.
- Run client based UAT sessions in order to validate and sign off the product implementation.
- Produce and customise documentation in order to allow sign off and handover of the implementation project.
- Synthesise data using appropriate tools and technology while leveraging knowledge of data sources, data quality and business context.
- Apply analytical and statistical methods and models to provide stakeholders with actionable insights that will improve sales conversion, retention and customer value.
- Create dashboards and reports that inform decisions at all levels of stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years + experience in Business Intelligence Analysis or Project Management
- 2 years + Travel/Expense/Payments experience
- Strong SQL, Agile and stakeholder management Ability to anticipate upcoming issues and workout potential solution anticipate upcoming issues and work out potential solutions
- Ability to challenge and motivate others.
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc
We're constantly reviewing our perks and benefits, especially in light of the current “ways of working”. We are currently offering:
- A competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Be part of the first 100 employees that drive the future growth
- All necessary office/tech or equipment you need to do a great job
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company days out and events (virtual for now)
- Company pizza Friday innovation sharing sessions (virtual until we can get back in the office)
- Gym membership
- Cycle scheme