Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. Our machine learning based platform understands, clean, and integrate their data sources to automate this burden. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the US, Predict X is looking to expand and attract intellectually curious individuals to join our team in Poland as we reinvent data analytics.
Candidates will be employed on a B2B basis.
Managing the day-to-day customer engagement for all production clients, you will work closely with our Predict X Client Consultants in the UK and US offices to ensure that our client base is fully supported. As part of your role you will be expected to complete data acquisition, data validation, data load and report refreshes on a scheduled basis, identifying waste and suggest innovations to ensure all repeatable processes are automated. Following successful on-boarding and induction to the role and various processes, the job will include Out of Hours support in respect to various processes running outside of the support hours currently covered by the UK and US teams.
The support you provide will range from help requests, to investigating bugs/issues with production analysis, to producing ad-hoc analysis and consultancy.
During initial onboarding (generally the first 1-3 months depending on experience) your hours will be Monday-Friday between 10am and 6pm with possible exceptions for specific circumstances. Once onboarding is complete the hours will include weekends and night time work on a shift basis with regular shift patterns.
- Data acquisition, regular data refreshes, user setup
- Client support including responding to client support emails and calls
- Diagnosing and fixing client issues
- Client on-boarding and trainingManage and own client facing documentation, training and solution user guides
- Working with clients to scope, build, and deploy AD-HOC requests
- Additional client consultancy including face-to-face workshops and advanced training
Key competencies and Requiered Skills
- Proven experience in client facing roles; working with and communicating to senior stakeholders and with multiple layers across the business and vendors
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Strong experience of performing analytics in the travel or retail industries
- Adaptable and solution oriented
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime and Omniscope
- Agile Project Management experience with technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients