Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. Our machine learning based platform understand, clean, and integrate their data sources to automate this burden. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London, with offices in London, Spain and US. We are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our data analytics team.
Our graduate Business Analyst will join our BA team and grow a strong set of technical and consulting skills, progressing onto solution design and technical leadership roles at increasing levels of responsibility. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our technical experts, learning from their experience as you take on increasing challenges and responsibilities and providing an opportunity for strong career growth.
During your first year, you will move between different assignments, typically spending 3-4 months in each. These will give you the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and to experience a number of varying roles, including: business analysis, front and back end development, software package configuration, technical solution design and technical project management.
Specialised knowledge and skills
· Knowledge of Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope Agile project management
· Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
· Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
· Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
· Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers and participate in technical planning.
· Attentiveness and an eye for detail
· Problem solving skills
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of our product industry areas
· Excellent time management skills
· A core willingness to learn
· Competitive salary
· Monthly Pizza Friday
· Quarterly company event
· Subsidised Gym membership
Please only apply to this role if you have unrestricted right to work in the UK.