Events and Content Manager
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources onto one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London, with offices in London, Spain and USA.
We are looking for a qualified Content and Events manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals and managing events sharing content & messaging to raise brand awareness and generate leads. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and event management skills. As a Content and event manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should be able to oversee all marketing content and event initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Find and secure relevant brand building speaking opportunities across EMEA for PredictX and organise supporting event activity
- Identify and build relationships with relevant influencers and thought leaders in the data analytics and business intelligence space.
- Create regular content - including, whitepapers, written case studies and blogs.
- Work with external agencies to create video content and infographics
- Build out the content strategy in line with Marketing objectives
- Develop the events calendar and ensure its aligned and supported with the content strategy
- Help develop and maintain a clear voice in PredictX’s written communication (both physical and digital)
- PR Outreach to press/bloggers/influencers and potentially coordinating with our PR agency
- Work closely with digital manager to think up, run and test campaigns generating data for decision making
Previous Experience Required
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or something that proves you are a marketer by nature
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content and event marketing
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques preferably in a B2B/SaaS industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including a bias toward action.
- Experience with design tools like indesign and/or photoshop a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with analytics tools i.e google analytics
- Basic HTML and SEO knowledge are essential
- Wordpress CMS experience
We are a vibrant and fast paced business offering employees a rich learning experience that help them thrive both professionally and personally.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and relaxed working atmosphere.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK without restriction. Unfortunately, PredictX are unable to provide sponsorship of any nature at this time.
Click here not to miss this opportunity!