PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and empower strategic decisions. Our business model is rooted in research and development - providing a rich learning experience to our employees. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
We are on the lookout for an HR Manager. Working independently, you would be tasked with looking after 75 employees globally in all aspects of HR. This is a unique “hands on” role where you get to develop and support the entire HR process end-to-end; from recruitment and onboarding all the way to advising senior management on employee relations and retention strategies.
Manage an effective employee recruitment and induction process
- Advertise roles online.
- Apply optimal recruitment approaches (Linkedin etc).
- Conduct interviews and assessments, shortlist candidates and check references.
- Negotiate any recruitment agency contracts and effectively manage the on-going relationships.
- Manage the induction and probation process.
Coordinate staff remuneration, training and incentives
- Coordinate and deliver best practice management training including interviewing and selection, terminations, promotions, performance reviews and safeguards against harassment/discrimination.
- Work alongside management to drive employee succession plans.
- Conduct benchmarking surveys to ensure remuneration levels remain appropriate.
- Deliver presentations to management and staff regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Administer a performance review programme.
- Administer salary programme and remuneration policy.Introduce and maintain existing benefits programmes.
Promote a positive working environment
- Supports managers to deal effectively with employee relations issues.
- Manage safeguards against harassment/discrimination.
- Report on all HR issues and ensure management are briefed on emerging trends.
- Undertake exit interviews and identify any emerging trends.
- Promote positive performance management across the business at all levels and influence managers to drive an improvement in capability.
- With the COO, challenge and influence current ways of working to drive a positive change and lead improvements to working practices.
HR policy and procedure management
- Support and maintain a human resources strategy that serves the needs of management, employees, regulatory requirements, GDPR, ISO certifications and organisational objectives.
- Maintain and execute appropriate HR policies and procedures outlined in legal entity level handbooks and contracts of employment.
- Use Natwest Mentor Service to ensure the company is up to date with employment and statutory legislation.
- With the COO, manage any complex ER cases with the aim of minimising risk and exposure.
Ongoing admin and reporting
- Manage the current HR System, Zenefits.
- Payroll management including maintaining ongoing relationships with the pension broker and payroll company, ensuring accurate staff payment accuracy, responding to staff payment queries, managing pension contributions and reporting monthly to Finance.
- Administer and oversee employee pension plans, holiday, sick leave, leave of absence (including maternity and paternity leave).
- Monitor absenteeism and turnover levels and make any relevant recommendations to management as required.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Membership of a nationally recognised professional human resource body such as CIPD, SHRM etc. obtained through professional experience and/or an educational route.
- Proven track record as a HR generalist/manager in a senior role.At least 12 months Standalone experience.Minimum 3-6 years experience working in a commercially driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.Recruitment skills and experience.
- High level of discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills amongst employees of all levels, including management.
- Computer literacy and ability to use the G-suite and Microsoft suite.
- Creative problem-solving skills.Detail-oriented with a commitment to high standards.
- Superior organisational and time management skills.
- A self-starter with new ideas and enthusiasm to implement them.
Please be prepared to take a DBS check should your application be successful.