Recruitment and Development Consultant
PredictX transforms the way businesses make decisions.
Embracing the disruption new technologies bring, we deliver first-class data analysis and workflow management software for the Business Travel, Retail and Care and Health sectors.
All members of our team have the power to try and the freedom to fail. As a result, innovation is our core product.
Our headquarters are in London, and we also have offices in Spain and the USA.
Independent consultancy role tasked with implementing and overseeing the rollout of recruitment processes, staff training and development, staff remuneration, incentives and benefits packages. This role provides candidates with an opportunity to further establish the culture of PredictX, to employ, retain, and develop the right people for the roles.
- Optimise recruitment process in all regions
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff and graduate trainees across all areas of the business
- Identify soft and hard skill training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with key internal stakeholders
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and staff members
- Work closely with learning leads from areas outside of HR to ensure a robust learning culture and efficient use of learning resources across the company
- Market analysis of pay and benefits structure
- Conduct research on industry-standard benefits packages and work with external vendors to rehaul the staff benefits package
- Craft and implement programmes to improve working culture and employee wellbeing
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 6 years experience working in HR, organisational development, or consulting
- Experience with learning, staff development, recruiting and HR processes
- Experience with working in a small to medium-sized business, preferably in the tech industry Inquisitive and self-motivated able to work independently researching and generating ideas
- Confident Influencer
- Inquisitive and self-motivated: able to work independently researching and generating ideas
- Proven track record in driving positive change in work culture, staff development, and HR processes
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders to navigate and implement organisational change
- Communicates clearly and confidently
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and trustworthiness