Junior System Administrator
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Are you excited to see what new developments in AI, machine learning and predictive analytics will bring?
PredictX is on a mission to help business leaders make better decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and empower strategic decisions.
Our business model is rooted in research and development - providing a rich learning experience to our employees. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
Currently, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Junior System Administrator. The successful candidate must have good organisation and time management skills, a passion for IT and willingness to learn current and new technologies to keep up with the fast pace of change in a start-up environment.
The company performs software development, data engineering, data science, client delivery and support so there is a very broad scope of work to get involved in.
- General office support and administration of key Network Infrastructure and Virtual Infrastructure.
- Administration and support of phone systems.
- Administration and maintenance of Windows, Linux and Mac workstations, including networking and VoIP infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain backups.
- Make recommendations for improvement in systems and services.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new things
- Experience administering Linux Systems
- Familiar with Networking, Containerisation or Virtualisation.