Client Analyst Junior
PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources onto one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
The Client Analyst Junior role at Pi is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to combine customer engagement with performing analytical and problem solving activities in a technical capacity. The role will require you to laise directly with Pi’s clients as well as working closely with Account Managers, Implementation Analysts and Product Analysts.
As a Client Analyst within Pi, you will be responsible for day-to-day customer engagement for all production clients. You will work closely with the Account Management function to ensure that the client base is fully supported with an aim of ensuring client happiness. All technical support will be handled by the Client Analyst and will require attentiveness and patience with the client before delivering clear communications back. The support will range from help requests, to investigating bugs/issues with production analysis, to producing ad-hoc analysis and consultancy.
The role will require you to handle issues/bugs raised through any of the clients support channels (phone, email, online ticket). You will need to be analytical and have a good understanding of all technical aspects of the product. You will be expected to rectify any client specific issues or provide a full diagnosis of any bug/issue raised.
- Current business as usual for all clients (Data acquisition, regular data refreshes, user setup)
- Work closely with Implementation Analysts for client onboarding and training
- Client support including responding to client support emails and calls
- Diagnosing and fixing client issues
- Manage and own client facing documentation, training and solution user guides
- Working with clients to scope, build, and deploy adhoc requests
- Additional client consultancy including face-to-face workshops and advanced training
Previous Experience Required
- 0-2 Years’ experience in related role (keen graduates included)
- Client-facing experience
- Experience in using Salesforce for support
- Experience creating technical process documentation
- Travel, Care and Health, Procurement, Retail or Risk/Insurance sector experience beneficial but not essential
- Educated to degree level
- US citizen or Green card holder (able to work in US without sponsorship)
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Agile project management
- Problem solving skills
- Clear communication skills
- Driven, with a willingness to learn
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits (Health and Dental insurance) in a relaxed working environment