Business Analyst - Analytical Product
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of technological innovation? Are you excited to see what new developments in AI, machine learning and predictive analytics will bring?
PredictX helps leaders in business make improved decisions. Trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, our advanced software solution uses AI and machine learning technology to automate tactical tasks and enhance strategic decisions. We are headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and the USA.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for developing our product in alignment with the product roadmap. You will be working with the product manager and clients to define requirements around changes or additions to the platform, and carrying out the development work to take the feature from a backlog item to a released product version.
- Development of standard backend and frontend for all product lines
- Creation of processes to allow customisation of standard product at implementation
- Development of reusable components
- Analysing and developing custom report requirements
- Technical documentation
Skills and Experience
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Experience creating technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Experience working in the sectors that PredictX work in would be advantageous