Business Analyst - Analytical Product
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources into one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London, with offices in London, Spain and USA.
As a Business Analyst within this team, you will be responsible for developing our product in alignment with the product roadmap. You will be working with the product manager and clients to define requirements around changes or additions to the platform, and then carrying out the development work to take the feature from a backlog item to a released product version. This could involve designing a new way of visualising data in our front-end reporting platform, or backend database scripts to carry out new calculations. You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical documentation is created and maintained, as well as training our Client Analytics and Implementation teams so that they can implement and support our clients using our products.
- Development of standard backend and frontend for all product lines
- Creation of processes to allow customisation of standard product at implementation
- Development of reusable components
- Analysing and developing custom report requirements
- Technical documentation
Skills and Experience
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Experience creating technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Experience working in the sectors that PredictX work in would be advantageous
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas at this moment in time.