Technical Support Client Analyst
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. Our machine learning based platform understands, clean, and integrate their data sources to automate this burden. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London with offices in Spain, and US.
We are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
We are looking to fill a position for a Client Analyst to be responsible for supporting PredictX clients in the travel and retail industries. This role at PredictX is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to combine strong levels of customer engagement and technical skills while performing analytical and problem-solving activities.
Working closely with the wider Business Analyst team within PredictX, you will be responsible for day-to-day customer engagement. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to pick up support tickets raised by PredictX end users from first communication through to resolution. This will involve strong communication skills to liaise with the client, combined with strong technical skills to be able to solve the issue.
Our analysts have a strong level of technical knowledge and use this to support our clients. You will be expected to use this expertise to help guide our clients in how to extract the most value from our product. You will have the opportunity to work closely alongside these users to truly understand the business challenges and problems felt by our clients that we look to solve.
This unique and exciting role requires a leader and team player with a strong background of working with MI/BI tools and support PredictX’s clients in fully utilising their data to drive future improvements.
- Become a deep technical expert on all aspects of the PredictX platform
- Answer questions and help troubleshoot tickets from PredictX customers by phone/email/Salesforce Service Cloud support
- Work cross-functionally with other internal groups (i.e: Implementation, Customer Success, and Product Development teams) to proactively identify opportunities to connect with customers and help them be more successful using the platform
- Build strong relationships with PredictX client’s key stakeholders to manage the design and delivery of global reporting through state of the art BI platforms
- Triage requests from the client and manage requests with collaboration from the PredictX team
- Help manage and oversee the PredictX data processes in tandem with colleagues and from the view of our clients
- Manage and drive forward multiple projects and be able to use your wider knowledge and experience to recommend both internally and externally methods and approaches to best utilise data
- Produce and maintain process documentation and desk level reference guides to help the team improve efficiency
- Be able to articulate all the benefits of our platform to existing customers and new prospects – although this is not a sales role you may be called upon to work with customers who are exploring upgrades and/or additional services
- 2+ years experience in an Analytical role
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Proven experience in client facing roles; working with and communicating to senior stakeholders and with multiple layers across the business and vendors
- Be an insatiable problem solver who is driven to get to the root of the issue
- Be engaging and enthusiastic in your written communication with customers who occupy a wide range of professional roles and technical acumen
- Possess a deep well of empathy that you share from generously
- Have experience crafting clear, succinct help content on technical topics
- Be a master at time management and prioritisation
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strategic thinker but also detail oriented with the ability to identify and correct errors in data
- An enthusiastic and driven team player – your confidence and initiative will be key
- Salesforce and Service Cloud
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Agile project management
- Experience with technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Experience in PredictX product sectors