Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
As a Product Manager, your mission is to build great products for users. You should love apps and be eager to understand user behavior. You will work closely with our other product managers, designers, developers and interns to brainstorm, decide, plan, implement and deploy new features and new products (e.g. related to AI, AR, VR). You must have great product sense and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Do user research and competitive analysis on other products.
- Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
- Prioritize product features and communicate with the team.
- Create detailed plans and track progress.
- Evaluate performance using analytics tools and user feedback
- Push designers and developers to deliver the product to users.
- Experience in managing and launching products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- UI/UX design skills (for creating wireframes and communicating with designers)
- programming skills (for doing data analysis and communicating with developers)
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.