Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Manager, your mission is to build great products for users. You should love apps and be eager to understand user behavior. You will work closely with our other product managers, designers, developers and interns to brainstorm, decide, plan, implement and deploy new features and new products (e.g. related to AI, AR, VR). You must have strong product sense and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Do user research and competitive analysis on other products
- Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
- Prioritize product features and communicate with the team
- Push designers and developers to deliver the product to users
- Develop detailed plans and track progress
- Evaluate performance using analytics tools and user feedback
- Experience in managing and launching products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability
- UI/UX design skills (for creating wireframes and communicating with designers)
- programming skills (for doing data analysis and communicating with developers)
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!