Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
As a Product Manager, your mission is to build great products for users. You should love apps and be eager to understand user behavior. You will work closely with our other product managers, designers, developers and interns to brainstorm, decide, plan, implement and deploy new features and new products (e.g. related to AI, AR, VR). You must have great product sense and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Do user research and competitive analysis on other products.
- Brainstorm, evaluate and develop new features and new product ideas.
- Prioritize product features and communicate with the team.
- Create detailed plans and track progress.
- Evaluate performance using analytics tools and user feedback
- Push designers and developers to deliver the product to users.
- Experience in managing and launching products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Being resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- UI/UX design skills (for creating wireframes and communicating with designers)
- programming skills (for doing data analysis and communicating with developers)
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！