Machine Learning Intern
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
As an intern, you will collaborate with product managers, designers and, of course, other excellent developers to build products, improve code quality and make positive impact to the community. In addition, you would have the chance to dive into a new interesting areas or new technologies.
So that we promote proactiveness, curiosity and activeness in learning because we are all on the way to a great developer. If you are passionate about building, learning and sharing, come talk to us.
- Research cutting-edge machine learning techniques and apply them for automated creativity.
- Quickly prototype simple machine learning models to demonstrate your ideas.
- Collaborate with the product and developer team to push new features to production.
- You love problem-solving and you have good programming ability.
- Familiar with object-oriented programming, data structures, version control, etc.
- Proactive and takes initiative, but communicates and works well in a team environment.
- Knows how to use at least one machine learning framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe,...).
- Has experience manipulating/exploring data, in a personal project.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 4-6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.