Machine Learning Intern
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
As an intern, you will collaborate with product managers, designers and, of course, other excellent developers to build products, improve code quality and make positive impact to the community. In addition, you would have the chance to dive into a new interesting areas or new technologies.
So that we promote proactiveness, curiosity and activeness in learning because we are all on the way to a great developer. If you are passionate about building, learning and sharing, come talk to us.
- Research cutting-edge machine learning techniques and apply them for automated creativity.
- Quickly prototype simple machine learning models to demonstrate your ideas.
- Collaborate with the product and developer team to push new features to production.
- You love problem-solving and you have good programming ability.
- Familiar with object-oriented programming, data structures, version control, etc.
- Proactive and takes initiative, but communicates and works well in a team environment.
- Knows how to use at least one machine learning framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe,...).
- Has experience manipulating/exploring data, in a personal project.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 4-6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！