Server Developer (Senior) - Cloud Infrastructure
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for a Server Developer with cloud infrastructure experience who is enthusiastic about clean performant code to work on high-traffic mobile and web applications that provide fun creative experiences for millions of people around the world.
- Work on our core product (PicCollage, which uses Ruby on Rails) to build out cloud infrastructure for millions of users to backup their photo creations.
- Lead the system architecture and develop systems with attention to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team (including designers, community managers and PMs) to create new features for users.
- Have opportunities to work on new apps (e.g. using Golang and Node.js)
- Proficient in building, configuring and maintaining cloud resources
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails (or Node.js or equivalent).
- Solid experience with Relational DBs (we use PostgreSQL), NoSQL DBs (we use Redis), and Memcached.
- Passionate about solving challenging problems, and developing fast, reliable and robust APIs.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Bold but cautious.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.