Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
As a Community intern, you will dive in to the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo applications, PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You'll learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application. Some possible tasks include:
- user community management
- user feedback interviews
- app store optimization (ASO)
- content internationalization/localization
- copywriting in multiple languages
- app analytics
- social media curating, management and analytics
- You are great with people.
- You are a problem solver.
- You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
- You are resourceful and take the initiative.
- You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
- You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!