Community Intern (Spanish/Portuguese)
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
As a community intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo application: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience by analyzing feedback and interacting with users. You will turn that feedback into viable product features to help PicCollage users around the world to create, share and celebrate!
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
- CX platform management
- user feedback analysis, organization and presentation
- user feedback interviews
- app analytics
- social community content curating, management and analysis
- You are great with people.
- You are a problem solver.
- You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
- You are resourceful and take the initiative.
- You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
- You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- You have excellent communication skills in Spanish/Portuguese.
- Additional languages and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week(during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill, and are eager to join a creative and dynamic team, don’t hesitate to send us your application!
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.