Developer Intern (iOS/Android/Frontend)
As a Developer Intern, you will collaborate with product managers, designers and, of course, other excellent developers to build products, improve code quality and make positive impact to the community. In addition, you would have the chance to dive into new interesting areas or new technologies!
We promote proactiveness, curiosity and activeness in learning because we are all on the way to a great developer. If you are passionate about building, learning and sharing, come talk to us.
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for iOS platform, which has been downloaded over 100 million times!
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and utilize new technologies to maximize development efficiency(e.g., with tests and continuous integration).
- Participate in different fun hack projects(e.g., games, video apps, chat apps, VR).
- Build MVPs quickly - We love to build. We build new, innovative products and shape ideas into reality. It’s a big plus if you have built your own projects, even small or basic ones.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other cross-functional teams including Product Design, Product Management and Engineering Teams. You will work closely with product managers and designers.
- Have a good sense of UI/UX - Have built some web applications with good UI/UX, have worked closely with designers to iterative designs. Passionate about building and learning complex UI/UX development.
- [Common Basic Requirements]
- Enjoys challenges.
- Has good communication skills.
- Proactive, curious and love learning!
- Familiar with object-oriented programming, data structures, version control, etc.
- Experienced in iOS development with Objective-C and Swift.
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Has knowledge of version control platforms. Preferred good experience with git.
- Has the ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- MUST be able to do 1+ year internship.
- You have basic Java skill, and will like to learn Kotlin.
- Have built your own projects.
- Fundamental knowledge about Object-oriented programming, Data structure, etc.
- Good technical judgement. You choose technical solutions based on the problem you are solving and are not overly reliant on one or two tools.
- Building highly interactive applications. Web development experience with complex UI/UX and sophisticated functions in photo/video/gaming related fields.
- MUST be able to do 6+ months internship.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
After you submit your application, the next steps are two video interview calls (with some short written assignments), followed by an onsite interview. Our interview includes some interesting exercises with our team members that simulate working together (e.g. pair programming, design brainstorming). Through this process, we also want you to know what it’s like to work with us, and get to know our team and culture!
More about PicCollage
Read our company blog to read our members' sharing. (Mix of Chinese and English)
If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!