Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
As an Operations Specialist, you will work closely with various team leads to provide better work culture and environment for all the team members. You will play a crucial role in helping us continue to build innovative products that are used by millions of people around the world.
- Inspire team members and promote company culture.
- Design employee benefits, employee training and development workshops.
- Leverage your leadership and excellent organizational skills to improve team collaboration.
- Provide guidance to the team for managing the work environment better.
- Represent the team to candidates, external partners and the startup community.
- Experienced in managing team operations or HR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented, patient and has ability to multitask.
- Proud of helping others and ignite the energy of others around you.
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!