Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traffic (15 million MAU), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
As the Operations Specialist of PicCollage, you will lead the team to strive and develop within their tasks through empowerment and team building strategies, deepen our company’s culture, creating a better working environment, and work closely with various team leads to provide a wide range of administrative services as well as to smoothen the business operations. This way you will ensure continue building innovative products that are used by millions of people around the world.
- Manage the office, petty cash and company properties. Provide guidance to the team for keeping better work environment.
- Plan and organize company activities.
- Prepare and analyze related data to optimize the operation processes.
- Leverage your leadership and excellent organizational skills to improve team collaboration.
- Always provide guidance and inspire team members to achieve a creative and proactive work environment. Thereby, also cultivate company culture.
- Push forward recruiting process with operations team and hiring leads for successful hires.
- Represent the team to candidates, external partners and the startup community.
- Understand the perspective from different parties in the team. Coordinate with team members and make judgement based on the condition and team’s needs.
- Lead the projects assigned and complete in high quality.
- Coordinate with team members, and correspond properly based on the condition and team’s needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Be resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy interacting with people, and be motivated to take care of single people as well as the whole team. Experienced in managing operations especially with a team size of 30-50.
- Organized, detail-oriented, patient and has ability to multitask. Not only responsible but also accountable for the projects/tasks you own.
- Obsessed with process, and passionate to improve processes in order to scale the team.
- Proud of helping others and ignite the energy of others around you.
- With high degree of situational awareness. Take initiatives to deal with unexpected problems, challenges and sometimes surprises, and find out the solutions.
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！