Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
As the Operations Specialist of PicCollage, you will lead the team to strive and develop within their tasks through empowerment and team building strategies, deepen our company’s culture, creating a better working environment, and work closely with various team leads to provide a wide range of administrative services as well as to smoothen the business operations. This way you will ensure building innovative products that are used by millions of people around the world.
- Manage the office, petty cash and company properties. Provide guidance to the team for keeping a better work environment.
- Plan and organize company activities.
- Prepare and analyze related data to optimize the operation processes.
- Leverage your leadership and excellent organizational skills to improve team collaboration.
- Always provide guidance and inspire team members to achieve a creative and proactive work environment. Thereby, also cultivate company culture.
- Push forward the recruiting process with the operations team and hiring leads for successful hires.
- Represent the team to candidates, external partners and the startup community.
- Understand the perspective of different parties in the team. Coordinate with team members and make a judgment based on the condition and the team’s needs.
- Lead the projects assigned and complete in high quality.
- Coordinate with team members, and correspond properly based on the condition and team’s needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Be resourceful and proactive to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy interacting with people, and be motivated to take care of individual employees as well as the whole team. Experienced in managing operations process especially with a team size of 30-50.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, patient and able to multitask. You are not only responsible but also accountable for the projects/tasks you own.
- You are obsessed with processes and passionate to improve processes in order to scale the team.
- Proud of helping others and ignite the energy of others around you.
- With a high degree of situational awareness. Take initiatives to deal with unexpected problems, challenges (sometimes surprises), and find out the solutions.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.