Product Engineering Intern
Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Engineering Intern, you will help improve our product by running queries and doing data analysis.
You will collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers and business team members on various problems related to our product, business goals and process. You will observe and recommend process re-design, implement changes, as well as apply analytics and statistics to study user behavior, analyze experiments and make recommendations on product decisions.
- Identify problems in process, and develop strategies to improve operational efficiency, including automating routine tasks, generating reports and running analysis.
- Perform various analysis of user data and provide ongoing reports.
- Work with different teams to identify questions and prioritize information needs
- Have experience with Python, Ruby or Pandas.
- Familiar with git and good coding practices.
- Know how to use statistical software (e.g., R, Julia, MATLAB) and databases (e.g., SQL)
- Be proactive, learn fast, and be not afraid to ask questions.
- Passionate about products, data and improving process.
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheets, Excel, and other analytical tools.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!