Android Developer (Senior)
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will lead the Android team to build photo/video apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. Additionally, we believe in persistent learning and personal growth. Our developers attend workshops and conferences(such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Set technical standards and ensure the quality of software with team members. Can lead architecture planning and conduct great code reviews.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies.
- Design, document, and deliver high quality software.
- Work together with a team including product managers, designers, and other developers to explore new applications and ideas.
- Very strong problem solving skills, including analytical thinking and algorithms.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid background in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with Android native mobile development(Java/Kotlin).
- Android application performance tuning, including runtime memory usage and rendering time.
- Familiar with Reactive Programming(We use RxJava2 heavily).
- Familiar with different types of software architecture, and be able to apply them into real projects.
- Have built some creative side projects.
- Some experience with OpenGL, OpenCV or video processing.
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.