Android Developer (Senior)
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will lead the Android team to build photo/video apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. Additionally, we believe in persistent learning and personal growth. Our developers attend workshops and conferences (such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Lead the architecture discussions with team members.
- Explore new technology to build high-quality software.
- Able to coach team members, helping them to grow.
- Design, document, debug, and deliver code.
- Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps with product managers, designers and developers.
- You are good at analytical problem-solving and have proficient communication skills.
- Solid background in computer science and scrum/agile methodology.
- Extensive experience with native mobile development (Java/Kotlin).
- Has experience of performance tuning, e.g. runtime memory usage, rendering time.
- Familiar with Reactive Programming (We use RxJava2 heavily).
- Familiar with different types of software architectures, and be able to apply them into real projects.
- You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
- You have some experience with OpenGL, OpenCV or video processing.
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！