We are looking for experienced iOS Developers to join our team in making products that will be used by millions of people around the world.
You will explore new ideas, learn new technologies and build apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, due to our belief in continuous learning and personal growth -- our developers attend workshops and conferences such as F8, Google I/O and WWDC.
- Develop, document, debug, and deliver code.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
- Seek out new technologies and improve our processes (refactoring, testing, deployment).
- Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps.
- You are great in analytical problem-solving and have good communication skills.
- You are secure in computer science and scrum/agile methodology.
- Extensive experience with native mobile development(Objective-C/Swift) and mobile UI implementation.
- You have experience with OpenGL, OpenCV or video processing.
- You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.