Visual Content Operations Intern
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction(millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for content operations interns that can help improve and optimize the workflow of the content effort. During your internship, you will work closely with visual designers and marketers to participate in various content projects and tasks. You will also have the opportunity to curate collage assets such as stickers, backgrounds and templates that will be used by 200+ million users around the world!
- Participate in the curation and management of collage assets (Help make the magic happen!)
- Help research-effective ways/tips & tools to enhance content team daily productivity
- Attention to detail and able to execute work with efficiency
- Ability to react quickly and open to face new challenges
- Passionate in learning new things and consider your brain a sponge!
- Understands visual trends and styles targeted for various-markets
- Basic understanding of Figma, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience in working with artists and illustrators
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!