Director of Marketing
Taiwan, Australia /
We are PicCollage Company (PicCo), a diverse and rapidly growing organization that builds creative products for people around the world.
Our groundbreaking application, PicCollage, has already exceeded 250 million downloads, and thanks to our 15 million monthly active users, our revenue is growing faster than ever!
We are now actively developing new creative solutions using the latest technology and expanding our team globally to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace that stimulates creativity, collaboration, and learning from all members.
About the role
We are seeking a seasoned Director of Marketing who will join our group of dreamers and builders to help us connect with new and existing users around the world, using business insight, analytics, and creativity.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience in the tech startup environment and comprehensive knowledge of user acquisition, cross-channel engagement, entering new markets, community building, and in-app content business.
In this role, you will be building and leading our team of rockstar Product Marketers, Community Managers, Creatives, and our In-app Content Team, while partnering closely with senior leadership to deliver on our ambitious user growth and revenue goals.
If you understand what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Formulate and champion the strategy to achieve PicCollage’s business targets and brand goals through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create a framework and POV on how we apply media mix models and multi-touch attribution that supports decision-making and budget allocation.
- Own Product Marketing metrics, such as product trial/adoption, incremental revenue by product adoption.
- Continuously build repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks for user and team growth.
- Oversee in-app content strategy and customer experience.
- Hire and develop extraordinary marketers, mobilizing them to execute the shared vision while supporting them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals.
- Lead a team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our offering in the market.
- Work with the leadership team, marketing, community, content, finance, and product leads to unblock dependencies, uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration.
We hope you have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 12+ years of experience as a marketing leader who has successfully delivered growth results across digital paid acquisition channels for the US and global markets.
- Experience working in B2C software organizations (both app & web versions).
- Deep working knowledge of attribution modeling and direct response metrics.
- A track record of scaling and developing high-performing and fulfilled marketing teams across multiple markets.
- Keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- The ability to garner consensus from a large team and obtain stakeholder buy-in on new, complex, or challenging ideas.
- High emotional intelligence and a strong track record of working in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
Bonus points if you have:
- A graduate degree in a marketing-related field or MBA
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin and English
- Experience leading teams across geographies and timezones
- This role is located in Taiwan or Australia. You're living in a time zone of GMT+8 or GMT+10.
- Regarding work permits and visas - the team is based in Taipei Taiwan. We will sponsor work permits and visas if you consider reallocating to Taiwan.
Live Well, Work Well:
At PicCollage Company, we believe that living well and working well go hand in hand. Our perks and benefits are designed to put us in the mental and physical state to be creative and to make great products. As well as a highly competitive salary, performance bonuses, and stock options, you can:
- Choose to work remotely or from our state-of-the-art offices in Taipei.
- Take unlimited personal time off to recharge [we also close the office for at least 3-weeks each year to make sure everyone is getting a good rest!].
- Make your schedule work for you [and your team] with flexible working hours.
- Learn new skills with our generous training allowance.
- Select the equipment you need to do your best work [MacBooks, monitors, standing desks, and more].
- Enjoy free lunch and dinner at the office or browse the PicCafe for healthy snacks and fruit.
- Make lifelong connections while learning new skills at our team activities and workshops.
- Stay active and healthy in our online and face to face sports classes
- Get down to deep work on our weekly no-meeting ‘Maker Days’.