Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative.
PicCollage is looking for a strong conceptual thinker that understands how to translate business and marketing objectives into a compelling story to be told and communicated across designs, teams and target audience. In addition to being able to craft a great story, the visual designer also has a deep knowledge of how production relates to executing the idea, be that through graphic designs, live action video, photography or animations. All designs should be made to focus on driving comprehension on the emotional and functional benefit of PicCollage, and/or other new products.
We are looking for a designer that has strong visual design skills, geeks out on design principles, latest design trends, loves to tell stories about fonts, colors and composition. Loves to learn about new tools and technologies.
What you will do
- Create designs that clearly communicate product value to new and existing users and businesses
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to develop design concepts, design assets, campaigns for job fairs, website and app visual designs, app screenshot, ad promotion
- Leverage data to optimize and determine ways to improve strategy and messaging and overall creative process
- Present creative concepts/design, communicating the rationale to cross-functional teams, incorporating feedback, while also giving effective feedback and direction to other team members
- Quickly be able to onboard and understand the PicCollage brand, what we’re trying to communicate, who our audience is and how to work with the brand tool kit and guidelines
- Work with the Machine Learning team to design/perfect systems that can enhance the creation process for users
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- English proficiency
- Pro at Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch. As a plus, you know how to build in After Effects and web design.
- Strong visual communication and visual research skills and the ability to think strategically about how to drive interest and conversion
- At the core, you’re a passionate designer and storyteller with a knack for designing compelling visuals, working with typography, color, image, photography, video, live action, animation within the PicCollage brand standards
- You know how to take direction from creative and non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into visual stories that motivates our audiences experienced through a variety of channels
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient manner and implement feedback
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.