People Operations (HR) Assistant
We are looking for People Ops Assistant to help us grow our company faster and more effectively. You will be heavily involved in improving our processes for our company recruiting efforts and other people-related areas such as onboarding and off-boarding, and administrative items involving our team members.
- You will work very closely with our People Ops Specialists to assist with operational and administrative areas within People Operations.
- Daily check-in of our applicant pipeline
- Ensure that our applicant pipeline flow is smooth(not“stuck”) by reminding recruiting leads from different Functions to review candidates
- Schedule interviews for candidates with our recruiting leads and, depending on stage of the interview, multiple members of the company
- Post and promote job openings to social media platforms and school job boards
- Host on-site interviews, which includes giving office tours and guiding candidates through each session, and on schedule.
- Participate in and, potentially, lead recruiting events, both online and in-person.
- Facilitate administrative items such as applications for work permits and Taiwan ARC.
Your main work focus will be around recruiting, with regular responsibilities such as:
You will be our company’s point-of-contact for external professional communities and job-matching platforms such as Cocoaheads, Android Taipei, Yourator, CakeResume, and various Universities in Taiwan.
- Native proficiency in Chinese and work proficiency in English. e.g., you should have no problem reading a Taiwan government-issued document or announcement and explaining it in English.
- Comfortable using basic Google software (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- You have a keen interest in People Operations or Human Resources.
- You are detailed-oriented(or you have set up ways to help you to be)
- You are motivated by people!
- You enjoy the process of improving processes
- You are an active-listener with a curious mind
- You are not afraid to ask questions and voice your opinion on things directly
- People who know you well describe you as reliable and trust-worthy
- You bring fresh ideas and perspective to the table to help us recruit more effectively
- Have experience in recruiting or HR
Personality traits we are looking for in this position:
Nice to have:
This position is an Entry-Level Position for one year. If you are a student, you should be a senior in college or a Masters student, and able to work at least 4 days a week during the academic year. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!