Video/Image Processing Software Engineer
Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Video/Image Processing Software Engineer to join our team to work on products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, implement new technologies and build apps that help people share moments through visual creativity.
- Design and build advanced video applications for mobile platforms.
- Apply machine learning and computer vision techniques, such as image segmentation.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and developers to work on new product features and visual effects.
- Explore and evaluate new technology, and build cool new products with
- Experience with video/image processing.
- Familiar with image processing and computer vision libraries (eg. OpenGL, OpenCV, Metal)
- Built some interesting projects of your own.
- Desirable: experience with native mobile development.
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!