Video/Image Processing Software Engineer
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for a Video/Image Processing Software Engineer to join our team to work on products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, implement new technologies and build apps that help people share moments through visual creativity.
- Design and build advanced video applications for mobile platforms.
- Apply machine learning and computer vision techniques, such as image segmentation.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and developers to work on new product features and visual effects.
- Explore and evaluate new technology, and build new and meaningful products or services.
- At least one year of work experience in video/image processing.
- Familiar with image processing and computer vision libraries (e.g., OpenGL, OpenCV, Metal).
- Built some interesting projects of your own.
- Plus: experience with native mobile development.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.