People Operations Manager
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
About this role:
As a People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading people operations processes and cultural practices to grow our team spirit and shared corporate culture. You will be in charge of growing a team culture that fosters fast learning and continuously improving the organization. With that, our culture will enhance our innovation, creativity, and competitiveness through planning, coordinating, and executing with the team.
The People Operations Manager is an important key member of the team, therefore teamwork and communication are crucial facets.
Responsibilities include, People Culture:
- Support the team with a focus on creating common working tools, methods, techniques, and systems that have a significant impact on our company culture.
- Drive the effort in the areas of performance management, employee relations/engagement, talent development program, policy and procedure development, compensation and benefits program.
- Build and/or redefine policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed. Manage ATS/HRIS to streamline and improve our people's processes.
- Design performance process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising both management and employees to ensure resolution of employment-related matters.
- Partner with stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention. Strengthen retention and development by providing guidance, coaching and best practices to people leaders.
- Prepare and analyze people operations metrics and provide valid information that supports decision making in specified areas.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in People Operations, ideally in tech, start-up or high growth companies.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- You are a driven, positive, people-caring person. Always engaging people and advocating firmly for both employees and management.
- Enthusiastic about people and the development of managers and employees.
- Familiarity with all aspects of People Operations (including compensation, talent acquisition and recruitment, benefits, training, performance management, culture, and team building).
- Great organizational and analytical skills. Having the ability to listen to people and to communicate is essential.
- Capability to organize and plan a wide range of company programs and functions.
- Knowledge of employment/labor standards. Knowing the latest hiring approaches and/or strategies in the industry.
- Demonstrate creativity and urgency in driving excellent hires in a competitive market.
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！