Product Testing Intern
We are looking for intern who will focus on product testing, and helping out some ad hoc tasks related to Company Operations.
For Product Testing, you will be involved in hands-on testing of pre-released features and updates made to our PicCollage App and other new products. You will be responsible for product stability and quality assurance, reporting of bugs and documenting your observations and suggestions for product improvements.
For Office Operations, you will assist in the daily upkeep and organization of the office, upholding it to a conducive working environment. Ad-hoc tasks related to office management or event planning should be expected.
Come take part in building apps to millions of users and run a fast-moving startup company!
尋找專注在產品測試的實習生！你將協助測試 PicCollage App 或其他產品的功能和表現、測試後回報產品問題，以確保版本更新後的表現。
另外，一起維持辦公室公共區域的基本整潔，偶爾協助辦公室 & 內部團隊活動。
- Your work focus will be on product testing during sprint cycles
- Join daily product scrum meetings
- Help with office supplies, ad-hoc event planning, hosting and office management tasks.
- You are careful, willing to take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- You have a high level of attention to detail.
- You are good at documenting and communicating your ideas.
- Basic fluency in English communication.
- Please note we prefer interns who can work at least 3 days a week for at least 3 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us! 提醒：我們希望你來和我們共事至少一週 3天，並至少連續 3 個月。
After you submit your application, the next steps are two video interview calls (with some short written assignments), followed by an onsite interview. Our interview includes some interesting exercises with our team members that simulate working together (e.g. pair programming, design brainstorming). Through this process, we also want you to know what it’s like to work with us, and get to know our team and culture!
More about PicCollage
Read our company blog to read our members' sharing. (Mix of Chinese and English)
If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!