Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Server Developer who is enthusiastic about clean performant code to work on high-traffic mobile and web applications that provide fun creative experiences for millions of people around the world.
- Work on our core product (PicCollage, which uses Ruby on Rails) as well as new experimental apps (e.g. using Golang and Node.js)
- Collaborate closely with developers, product and design to build new features.
- Improve code with attention paid to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Develop technical specifications for features and system architecture.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails (or Node.js or equivalent).
- Solid experience with Relational DBs (we use PostgreSQL), NoSQL DBs (we use Redis), and Memcached.
- Passionate about building infrastructure, solving challenging problems, and developing fast, reliable and robust APIs.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Bold but cautious. (膽大心細)
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!