Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a junior Android developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, learn new technologies and build photo/videos apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, we believe in learning and personal growth-- our developers attend workshops and conferences(such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Design, document, debug, and deliver code.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
- Seek out new technologies and improve our processes (refactoring, testing, deployment).
- Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps.
- You are good at analytical problem-solving and have excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with basic computer science, and willing to learn good software engineering practices and design patterns.
- Familiar with the major components for Android development (e.g. Activity, Fragment, View, Service, ContentProvider).
- It would be great if you have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
- It would be fantastic if you have some experience with OpenGL, OpenCV or video processing.
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!