Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traffic (15 million MAU), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
We are looking for a junior Android developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, learn new technologies and build photo/videos apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, we believe in learning and personal growth-- our developers attend workshops and conferences (such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Design, document, debug, and deliver code.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
- Seek out new technologies and improve our processes (refactoring, testing, deployment).
- Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps.
- You are good at analytical problem-solving and have great communication skills.
- Familiar with basic computer science, and willing to learn good software engineering practices and design patterns.
- Familiar with the major components for Android development (e.g. Activity, Fragment, View, Service, ContentProvider).
It would be great if you..
- have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
- have some experience with OpenGL, OpenCV or video processing.
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！