We are looking for an Android developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, learn new technologies and build photo/videos apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, we believe in learning and personal growth- our developers attend workshops and conferences (such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Implement, document, and debug code.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers.
- Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps.
- Learn great software engineering principles and practices.
- You are strong in problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- 4-year degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Familiar with the major components for Android development (e.g. Activity, Fragment, View, Service, ContentProvider).
- Your own side projects showcasing your creativity and passion for learning.