Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traffic (15 million MAU), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
As an operation intern, you will learn hands-on by taking part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and running a fast-moving startup company. During your internship, you will work on several tasks from the list below based on your interest and strengths, and get a chance to learn new skills.
- You will learn how to operate and grow a startup team, and improve the process and culture.
- The work scope will include the different topics and cowork with the other Operations members: office management, supplies and equipment management, bookkeeping, hosting meetups, organizing team-building events, improving our software tools, company marketing, and building company culture.
- You just love solving problems!
- You learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！