Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
As an operation intern, you will learn hands-on by taking part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and running a fast-moving startup company. During your internship, you will work on several tasks from the list below based on your interest and strengths, and get a chance to learn new skills.
- You will learn how to operate and grow a startup team, and improve the process and culture.
- The work scope will include the different topics and cowork with the other Operations members: office management, supplies and equipment management, bookkeeping, hosting meetups, organizing team-building events, improving our software tools, company marketing, and building company culture.
- You just love solving problems!
- You learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!