Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for Operations Interns to take part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and run a fast-moving startup company. During your internship, you will work on several tasks from the list below based on your interest and strengths, and get a chance to learn new skills.
你善於英文表達、有著超高組織力和執行力，並享受打造團隊文化的過程嗎？還是你像 Marie Kondo 一樣，懂得怎麼打造出「令人怦然心動」的辦公空間呢 ？深入 PicCollage 團隊核心，打理新創的日理萬機，從營運管理、內部活動籌劃、招募活動、社群管理等，各項大小任務中學了解新創的文化價值。
- You will learn how to operate and grow a startup team, and improve the process and culture.
- The work scope will include the different topics and cowork with the other Operations members: office management, supplies and equipment management, bookkeeping, hosting meetups, organizing team-building events, improving our software tools, company marketing, recruiting, and building company culture.
- You just love solving problems!
- You learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
提醒：我們希望你可以一週來和我們共事 3 天，並至少連續 6 個月。
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.